The beautiful swimming pool was renovated in 2010 and includes a waterfall and is heated. The pool is open daily from mid-May through mid-September (8am to dusk). A shower and changing facility are available in the lower level of the lodge for owners and their guest.
The Columbus Public School District — Centennial High School, Winterset Elementary School are our closest schools
Catholic Schools — Bishop Watterson High School
- Maple Grove United Methodist
- Immaculate Conception (Roman Catholic)
- Our Lady of Peace (Roman Catholic)
- Northwest Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Olentangy Plaza (Micro Center, Marshall’s, Massage Envy)
- Kenny Center (Staples, Deputy Registrar)
- Henderson/Reed (Marc’s, TJ Maxx, Fresh Market, Lifetime Fitness)
- Kroger (one on Bethel, one on Henderson)
- Giant Eagle (at Bethel and Sawmill)
- Wal-Mart (on Bethel)
The Olentangy multi-use trail is nearby— bikers, walkers, runners, and dogs love this trail that runs from the Hill’s Market north of I-270 south to Berliner Park. Access is available from the Bill McDonald Athletic Complex (Bethel and Olentangy River Road), Whetstone High School or from the Antrim Park.
We are directly across the street from the Anheuser-Busch Sports fields (baseball and soccer) and just down the street from the Bill McDonald Athletic Complex.